Friday 4 November 2016

my gold is you(lovestories709)

Part-1            
         
my gold is you
         Hai friends I am Avantinka and I am studying inter 2nd year. I want to tell my triangle love story. In my class there is Srinu and he is short boy and also  funny boy. He entertains all the my class with his jokes and with his moves. But Srinu from two days looked me. And my friends asked me that Srinu why looking me? I don't know.Then I asked srinu that why looked me? He said that he wanted love with me. I got angry but I ignored him because I am interested only on my studies.
               In my class there was another boy Shekar. He was best friend of Srinu. Shekar gives advices to Srinu that how to propose me.
              One day Shekar came and he proposed me. I shocked....  Then I said this situation to Srinu. Srinu do not trusted me because faith on Shekar.
             Shekar helps me in everything and slowly I flatted to shekar.

Part2-coming soon(on Sunday)

Link to another:MyDream(lovestories709)

No comments:

Post a Comment