Sunday 2 December 2018

Mechanic shed

                        Mechanic shed is the starting point of my love. In the past week I was lost my purse at that mechanic shed. But I did not know that my purse was gone. I went to the cell point to buy a new
lovestories709.blogspot.in
Mechanic Shed

mobile. I selected Infocus Bingo 21 and I tested that mobile. It is perfectly matched to me and told to pack it. It reached to cash counter. Now I would ready to pay money to that new mobile. My hand went to my pocket. I got shock, in my pocket there was no purse. In my purse, 10000 cash, my atm card, my photo and my phone number. So I lost my phone due to the loss of my purse. I was feeling angry then my old phone was ringing. I accepted that call. In that call I heard a unknown girl voice. She told about my purse and wanted to met at the mechanic shed. Then I went to mechanic shed. There was one girl standing at the mechanical shed. Then I asked my purse. She gave me my purse but in my purse 1000 missed.  I asked her then she told that she used for her scooty repairing and also said that i caused to her scooty repairing. I shocked. I asked her how it occurred. She told that while i was taking right turn at the mechanic shed, I hit her scooty without looking. then scooty scratched and the mirror was damaged and at that time I lost my purse. But I ignored her and her scooty in excitement of buying of new mobile. After that entire conversation I said sorry to her to cause her scooty repairing. Finally That time my impression on her became feeling that means love. Automatically I followed her. she understanding me and accepted my love and she told that she followed me from few days. I feeling happy. Now we meet daily at the mechanic shed. Now I enjoyed with my honesty girlfriend and my new mobile. Finally my name was Deepak and her name divya.

Link to another story Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment